Frequently asked questions (FAQ's)
You have two possibilities:
1. Telephone consultiation: We will talk about your plant problem together. Afterwards, you will receive a recommendation fr a homeopathic remedy. If I need more time for research, then I will call you back without any additional incurring costs to you.
2. E-mail consultation: You can fill out our consultation form describing your plant's problem in detail. You will receive an individual, elaborated, written treatment plan (example, PDF, 166 KB) with at least two recommended homeopathic remedies to print at home.
For our consulting fees, please see our price list.
Homeopathic treatment of plants unfortunately doesn't follow a simple formula, such as problem A always needs remedy A. Choosing an effective remedy means that we must consider several individual influences, including the type of plant, type of disease, weather conditions, site conditions and more. We work conscientiously and take our time as well as research appropriate literature and discuss tricky cases with each other so that the selected preparation can act as quickly as possible. See price list
Our consultation will be charged the moment you get a recommendation for a homeopathic remedy. However, general information about our services and our work are free of charge.
Although we have many years of experience in the field of homeopathic plant treatment, it is sometimes difficult to interpret the symptoms of a diseased plant. If our cause analysis don't immediately lead us in the right direction, it is possible that several remedies may be needed in succession to achieve the desired results.
You can order both individual remedies as well as the convenient set packs rod plants and soil at Narayana. If you order via this link, we will receive a modest commission, however, the cost of the product remains the same for you. It is also possible to order homeopathic remedies at many pharmacies.
- Homeopathy treats individual, specific symptoms. It is able to work more precisely and can trat the exact cause or a disease.
- The vital force of the plants gest strengthened as a result. The plant bevcomes more robust against harmful environmental influences, diseases and pests.
- It stimulates healthy, living soil and is non-toxic to all living things, thereby protecting our environment.
- It helps reduce chemical pesticides.
- It helps reduce expensive fertilizers. Over-fertilization and salinization if the soil and groundwater are not problems after homeopathic treatment anymore.
- Its application is low-cost and economical. Remedies have an extremely long shelf life when they are stored properly.
Similar to the treatment of human beings, the focus of homeopathy is on the symptoms of the patient, or, in our case, of the plant. Homeopathic theory states that the patient suffers from a "leak in theirs life force". Finding the right preparation means that this remedy is able to close the leak, like how a key fits into a lock. By demonstrating clear reactions to homeopathic treatment, plants refute the premise that homeopathic treatments are simply a placebo-effect.
If there is no change, the choice of remedy must be reconsidered and another drug selected. If there was an improvement at first and then later a relapse, please repeat the same remedy. If there is no further improvement, then try using a higher potency, e. g. C 30 → C 200.
It is best not to do so. The various potencies have different ways and durations of working. D-potencies are mainly used for fertilization and to fight slugs. C-potencies have a very strong force and are used to treat weather damage, pests and diseases.
No. The recommendation to avoid metal tools dates back to the time of Samuel Hahnemann in the 1800s. In earlier times, metal tools showed a chemical reaction when they were in contact with certain substances because they weren't refined like our metal tools are today. For example, cutting a potato would cause discoloration of the potato's surface due to a chemical reaction with the metal knife.
However, we still don't know today if metal gives any "information" to the homeopathic remedy. Therefore, we recommend using wooden or plastic tools to stir the remedy in water.
Loosen the soil carefully with a hoe or trowel to improve the absorption of water and allow the remedy to reach the roots. Periodically breaking up or chopping the soil is like a "wellness treatment" for plants and soil because it increases the supply of water, oxygen and nitrogen to the roots. Additionally, it disturbs the slugs from laying their eggs as well as ants from nesting.
Would you like a consultation?
I'm not able to answer your mails or calls from 16th - 24th April 2018.
Your mails or calls will be saved and answered later.
If you would like to seek our advice, information about our fees can be found on our Consulting page under the price list.
- Recommendation of a homeopathic remedy for treating your plant
- Dosage and instructions for use
|Phone consultation hours|
|Thursdays||9:00 – 10:00 am|
|Fridays||9:00 – 10:00 am|
This is not a service or free hotline number. Along with our consulting fee, normal landline costs apply.
- Detailed diagnosis based on your submitted photographs
- Elaborate, individually prepared treatment plan with at least two recommended homeopathic remedies for you to print at home (example, PDF, 166 KB)